Dr Alok Srivastava

• Anaesthetics and ITU

27th July 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

Dr Alok Srivastava, I visited the spire hospital on 19/12/2016 for a left total hip replacement and I admire your banter with mr acharya and theatre nurses. I sing yours and mr acharyas praises where ever I go and will always remember you two and your theatre nurses. I am coming into hospital on the 10/08/2017 for my right hip under a general anaesthetic I hope. When I visited in December, 2016 I brought with me zopiclone two nocte and was denied them from the oncall resident doctor with no explanation.See you all soon. Florence Williams.

27th July 2017