Dr Alison McGowan

13th April 2017
Written by a patient at Ramsbottom Health Centre

Dr Macgowan is the best doctor I've ever seen! She is so lovely, sympathetic and professional, and listens thoroughly to what you are saying before deciding on the best course of action. Simply wonderful, I hope she stays in Ramsbottom for a long time :o)

6th June 2016
Written by a patient at Ramsbottom Health Centre

Dr McGowan is amazing the best dr going!! She deals with all my family and we all feel the same She is patient you never feel rushed or like your wasting her time She listens intently and then covers each point with you She is very clued up and has diagnosed me correctly every time she gets things done Could not recommend her enough!!

17th February 2015
Written by a patient at Ramsbottom Health Centre

After a change in bowel habits had an appointment with Dr. Mcgowan, she really did take the time to listen to my concerns, asked many questions about my background and general health then did an abdominal and rectal examination. No obvious signs of any problems could be found. She then urgently referred me for further tests and within two weeks a CT Cologram was arranged......the results found no cause for concerns whatsoever, but the presence of diverticular disease .......a really big thanks Doctor for your excellent response to my concerns.......really do hope you continue to practice in sunny Ramsbottom for many years !