Dr Alexandra Strachan

14th March 2015
Written by a patient at North Road Surgery

I joined the North Road Practice about 3 years ago after a very upsetting experience with another surgery in the area. When I first needed to consult Dr Strachan I quickly realised what a caring, listening, empathetic and friendly GP she is. I have been referred to consultants as and when necessary without feeling I was being a drain on budget resources. This is very comforting and reassuring.

13th March 2015
Written by a patient at North Road Surgery

Dr Strachan is an amazingly supportive and kind doctor who is always interested in one's particular problems. I couldn't imagine there could be a better GP and we are very lucky to have her at our local practice. I would trust her advice unequivocally and hope she remains with us for many years to come.

12th March 2015
Written by a patient at North Road Surgery

Dr Strachan is a very caring and supportive doctor. She is a good listener and thorough in sorting out the correct treatment for your condition, nothing is too much trouble. she never makes you feel as if you are wasting her time, and will spend as long as necessary with the patient. She is though very popular and it can be very difficult getting the first appointment with her.

Short link to review Dr Alexandra Strachan: http://iwgc.net/el3p