Dr Adam Wander

1st July 2019
Written by a patient at Ampthill Practice

Dr. Adam Wander delivers the upmost care whenever I see him and his service is honestly unmatched. I am always made to feel comfortable and relaxed. I would certainly recommend him to anyone and everyone! Thank you

16th May 2019
Written by a patient at Regents Park Medical Centre

Having shortness of breath and coughing bouts,. I assumed, that I had a touch of bronchitis and was very lucky that Dr Adam Wander at the Regents Park Practise, was able to see me immediately. He realised, straight away, that I was actually minutes away from a heart attack. He informed the Cardiology Ward atUCLH Hospital, that I was on my way and even offered me a taxi to get there. If it hadn't of been for Dr Wander's quick thinking and professionalism. I would not be here, writing this review right now.

28th March 2019
Written by a patient at Regents Park Medical Centre

Dr wander is a freindly helpful practitioner i would recommend to all patients

23rd February 2019
Written by a patient at Regents Park Medical Centre

Dr Adam Wander is someone who you can trust. He has been my GP for many years and I’m really happy with him. He’s very considerate of me and my concerns and takes quick action. I recommend him to all patients.

30th January 2019
Written by a patient at Regents Park Medical Centre

Dr Wander is the best GP I have ever had. He is professional, kind, compassionate and so caring. He always takes the time to listen to me and I have such confidence in him. Best GP ever, really deserves recognition for his work and dedication to his patients.

Short link to review Dr Adam Wander: http://iwgc.net/ejt2