azeem-thahir

1st December 2021

Dr Thahir was very reassuring to me and explained everything he needed to do before he done it to put me at ease. He was very friendly and joked along with me again making me feel as comfortable as possible

9th November 2021

Very good doctor good sense of humour

31st January 2021

I received brilliant care from Azeem in A&E. I was particularly nervous as you’re not allowed to bring a family member with you, understandably. Azeem was very kind and chatted to me which made me feel more at ease. I was very scared to have a cannula inserted and an arterial blood sample taken. I appreciated his honesty that it would hurt a little and it was much less painful than I expected, which made me feel a lot calmer. Azeem went above and beyond, letting me ask him lots of questions despite being very busy and going the extra mile, explaining everything to my worried parents over the phone. I feel very grateful for the care I received and I think Azeem is a positive role model for all healthcare professionals.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
  • Emergency Medicine
  • Sports and exercise medicine

I work as a registrar in Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery at Addenbrookes Hospital - Cambridge which is the major trauma centre for East of England. I work part-time as a registrar in Emergency medicine at Colchester General Hospital. I am also a doctor for England boxing, attending emergencies ringside. My special interests are trauma and sports injuries.

Nearest Emergency medicine specialists

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Short link to review Azeem Thahir: http://iwgc.net/en3lj