Dr Shoaib Merali

« 1 2 3 4 »

20th January 2016
Written by a NHS patient at Lozells Road Dental Practice

Very pleasant, indeed!! Dr Merali is an excellent dentist. A polite individual, who is highly skilled and well informed. He provides care of the highest quality. By and large, the best dentist I have encountered. Simples!

19th January 2016
Written by a NHS patient at Lozells Road Dental Practice

Was very informative and performed greatly during the procedure. Good that he was patient while I was discussing with my relative about what to do about the options that was available for my dental care.

18th January 2016
Written by a NHS patient at Lozells Road Dental Practice

This is the second time I have been to visit Dr Merali for my dental check-up. Without a doubt, he is consistent both times and is very welcoming and friendly. He always explains beforehand what he will do to make sure that I am well-informed before carrying out the procedure. Not only does Dr Merali give advice about how to prevent future damages to my teeth, but he also takes precautions by taking x-rays during my check-up to make sure that there were no holes in my teeth. He then proceeded to advise me that if there were any problems, then I should not hesitate to contact the dental practice. Overall, during both of my visits, he has been very helpful as a dentist should. I could not recommend him more. He is a great dentist. At this moment, I cannot think of how the service can improve as he provides a very good service.

17th October 2015
Written by a NHS patient at Lozells Road Dental Practice

Excellent communication and very professional. Thank you fir a very wonderful service Hafeez

13th October 2015
Written by a NHS patient at Lozells Road Dental Practice

My appointment with Dr Merali was bang on time. He was very friendly and polite and made me feel at ease. He explained things very well and overall I found my visit to the dentists to be a very pleasant one. Thank you!

« 1 2 3 4 »