I-Teeth Dental Care

16 newton road, tunbridge wells, Kent, TN1 1RU

31st March 2015
Written by a private patient

Professional, approachable and friendly team who put you at ease and ensure you receive the very best service and treatment available. Highly recommend

23rd September 2014

Helpful, freindly and professional practice that is a pleasure to visit

18th June 2014

Quite simply, Sally is amazing. Turning up with a mouth full of problems, she explained exactly what was wrong, what needed to be done and how long it would take. But best of all she listened when I told her how worried I was about losing my teeth but how scared I was of needles! I put myself in her hands and she has never once let me down. She's the standard against which all good dentists should be measured. She's never once soft-soaped me, but still been kind and polite. Worth every penny!

30th May 2014

I have been going to Sally for quite a few years now and would not go anywhere else. I would highly recommend her, Sally has a great personality and would make the most nervous patient calm. Sally is very gentle and explains everything she is doing, I also enjoy her singing as she sings along to the music on her computer ( it wasn't working today and it seemed really strange and quiet). The surgery is spotless and all the staff are very friendly, there is even a coffee machine if you fancy one. Jane on reception makes you feel welcome and I enjoy my chats with her whilst I am waiting. The Hygienist I see is Marcelle and she is very gentle. Having had bad experiences with Dentists as a child Sally is the only Dentist that I have never been nervous seeing.

20th May 2014

Very efficient, friendly, relaxed, and professional service. Clients are informed if there is any delay with their appointment. Comfortable clean waiting area. Sally, the Dentist, inspires confidence and communicates well with clients. I have always been very nervous about visits to the Dentist and had an excellent one for may years. He retired and after a couple of unfortunate experiences, Sally was recommended to me, by a friend. Excellent decision to go to her. Very happy with all aspects of my Dentist experience at i-teeth.

Dentists working at I-Teeth Dental Care