weybridge-walton-physiotherapy

Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy

10 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8DX 1 2 3 4 5 261 reviews

3rd June 2020

Paula treated me during lockdown when an old issue with sciatica resurfaced, probably due to my home office set up. I got a virtual appointmnet the next day and by using a laptop that I could move around the room, Paula was able to examine me and ask me to do some bends and twists to identify the issue. She then took me through a series of remedial exercises which she showed me and then watched me do them to make sure that I was doing them correctly. She also sent YouTube links to exercises. The problem cleared up in a few days but Paula followed up with me by 'phone and text to make sure I was ok. it was a very different experience but no less successful for being totally virtual. Thank you so much!

4th May 2020

Had a Skype session in the garden to update My torn hamstring exercise plan. Great clear instructions given of a range of exercises and Rob showed examples himself. Lots of helpful information to aid my recovery back to playing football. Exercise plans and suggestions then sent by email. Thank you Rob

22nd April 2020

Rob was extremely helpful and provided some great insight into the problems I was experiencing. Due to Coronavirus we have only been able to have Skype sessions which I was slightly sceptical about at first but Rob has still managed to make these incredibly thorough and effective. Rob has helped me think outside of the box regarding my issues and has suggested a long list of exercises as well as certain app’s I can use to help myself. Very happy with the sessions provided and would highly recommend.

11th March 2020

I can’t recommend Rob enough! He is super friendly and professional and I owe my speedy recovery after ACL reconstruction surgery to him. All the other staff are really friendly, in particular the receptionists who are very helpful and make booking appointments really easy.

27th February 2020

Extremely professional and proficient and also very engaging with my son. They have an amazing set up with physio and training equipment to help with recovery.

26th February 2020

Anneri Winter has done an amazing job to reduce my recovery time after I had major shoulder surgery. I had a severed sub scapula ligament. Another damaged ligament and ACJ osteoarthritis. The recovery for this at least 3 months. At my 1 month check up the orthopedic surgeon said I was 6-8 weeks ahead of most people in my recovery process. I am obviously delighted with my progress. Anneri has been instrumental in this. Not just from a treatment perspective but suggesting things like getting an ice machine for treating the shoulder. Also Anneri has prepared me each stage of the recovery by adjusting my exercises to prepare the muscles for the next step. For example starting to do several assisted exercises such as external rotation in order to be ready when the arm sling came off after the first month. Then working with sub scupla muscle etc. Her attention and knowledge is superb! I highly recommend Anneri!

25th February 2020

I can’t recommend Michelle enough; she’s the reason my knee replacement surgery went so well! She’s simply the best!

1st December 2019

I was referred for an upper arm fracture as soon as the fracture had healed, but after seven weeks of immobility. I had very little movement at that point and was told it would be three to six months of hard work before I would regain what movement I was going to get. Rob Marlow was my physiotherapist and he gave me progressively difficult exercises as I could manage them. During sessions he manipulated my arm to facilitate movement. This was uncomfortable, but necessary. He was very encouraging and helpful at every stage and clear in his instructions. Four months after the injury I am still doing the exercises, but to all intents and purposes my arm is back to normal. The system for appointments and billing is also very efficient well organised. I have used this practice before and would do so again. All the staff I have dealt with were very friendly and helpful.

21st October 2019

Anneuri was fantastic helping me recover from a badly broken Femur. Her positivity and enthusiasm really kept me going, especially at the difficult beginning. I recovered faster than I had hoped and this was in large part down to Anneuri.

18th September 2019

Having had 3 previous operations on my knee, i have been experiencing a lot of pain around my knee for around 2 months resulting in sleep loss and my limping. Armed with a diagnosis, I went to see Rob Marlow who explained the MRI scan results and told me what the issue was. I was given shown some simple exercises to do which would only take me 10-15 minutes or so each day. Sceptical as i was, i did what i was asked and 2 months later I am 95+ percent pain free - amazing. I've gone from experiencing pain 24/7 to having maybe one small bout a week for a few minutes maximum I have no hesitation in recommending Rob - he showed me that small, simple exercises can give great results provided that you put in the effort to. Thanks for fixing me, its really apprecriated

Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

www.weybridgephysio.co.uk