Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy

10 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8DX

www.weybridgephysio.co.uk

18th September 2019

Having had 3 previous operations on my knee, i have been experiencing a lot of pain around my knee for around 2 months resulting in sleep loss and my limping. Armed with a diagnosis, I went to see Rob Marlow who explained the MRI scan results and told me what the issue was. I was given shown some simple exercises to do which would only take me 10-15 minutes or so each day. Sceptical as i was, i did what i was asked and 2 months later I am 95+ percent pain free - amazing. I've gone from experiencing pain 24/7 to having maybe one small bout a week for a few minutes maximum I have no hesitation in recommending Rob - he showed me that small, simple exercises can give great results provided that you put in the effort to. Thanks for fixing me, its really apprecriated

16th September 2019

I would like to thank Rob and Darren for their expertise, warmth and support in helping me with my beginner runner shins’ pains&anterior tibialis muscles ahead of my 1st ever race and 10K. I felt very supported with my treatment and exercises to do at home. I was also kindly given tips about running style after observation and treadmill. They both were very encouraging of a beginner runner, and why I was running for a cause close to my heart. The whole team are friendly and professional, Sam at reception is always warm in person and on the phone and e-mail. Thanks so much to you and the team, kind regards, Lucy :-)

10th September 2019

A runner who did have a long standing achilles tendonitis issue of the left side. Rob has provided excellent advice and treatment as to rehabilitation, exercises and return to running. The achillies is on the mend and strengthening.

10th September 2019

Having suffered from a bad back for years and having been to osteopaths, chiropractors, mctimoney chiropractors, pilates classes and eventually buying a new bed and mattress, nothing had really worked until I went to Rob at Weybridge and Walton Physiotherapists. Six weeks later I would say that the flexibility in my back is at least 70% improved and I feel 'stronger' overall. Would thoroughly recommend them.

10th September 2019

I had ongoing pain in my hip and leg for several months which was preventing me from exercising. After trying to find a remedy through the NHS, I finally decided to go to Weybridge Physio. The service was great and within a few days of my first session with Rob Marlow I started to notice an improvement in my symptoms by following the simple treatment plan. Would highly recommend this practice, the staff are understanding and very helpful!

{{category}} working at Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy: http://iwgc.net/ela9w