Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy

10 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8DX

www.weybridgephysio.co.uk

8th December 2018

Rob is a great physio. His treatment to my neck and shoulders was v effective. He also gave v good advice on preventative measures Would definitely recommend him to people Thx

3rd December 2018

I have seen Anneri twice now, both for my ankle. The first time the physio was really helpful and got me back playing sports in a matter of weeks. The second time I got injured playing football and went to a and e to be told I was fine. I went to Anneri knowing she was a great physio. She told me I should take the precaution of getting an MRI, doing this revealed that I had torn 2 ligaments and wouldn't be able to play football for a long time. After 10 weeks of sessions with Anneri, I am back playing the sport which I love. Would recommend this to anyone :)

3rd December 2018

Rob was a Godsend. He realised that my daughter's x-ray from St Peter's Hospital was wrong and recommended an MRI, which revealed a broken elbow. His physio was very productive, and his manner was friendly and reassuring. We're very grateful to him.

30th November 2018

Rob is a good physio, he explained what I / we needed to do and why. He has a reassuring approach. End result was all back to normal new Thanks Tim

29th November 2018

Polite and professional care. I was involved in my treatment and in setting realistic targets that worked around my other commitments. Highly recommend.

{{category}} working at Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy: http://iwgc.net/ela9w