Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy

10 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8DX

24th March 2017

Tara Crossley looked after my hip/back injury here. I learned a great many things about how to run properly, balance and posture, and felt great after the treatments initially, but unfortunately my problems were better dealt with by an osteopath elsewhere and I am now after two years coming back to full fitness and pain free. I have no problem recommending Tara - she's brilliant professionally and personally, and her transfer report to my Team GB osteo was critical in enabling him to sort me out. A great clinic with a nice atmosphere.

24th February 2017

I went to see Anneri as I have had problems with my Achilles which had meant I had to stop running. I went to see her because I wanted to know what I could do to prepare for skiing and wether I should get special ski boots for the condition. I certainly didn't expect to be running again. Anneri advised on exercises and stretches which progressed at each visit, including advice on how I was running. Here I am 6 weeks later going on short runs and with no pain in my Achilles. I am really pleased but also amazed as I never thought I would get back to running again.

14th January 2017

Very good! Recommended. I used W&W physio for treatment after a knee ACL rupture and subsequent reconstruction surgery following a skiing accident. My knee is now back to normal. The staff are very knowledgeable and experienced and in some cases have been through what you have been through, or at least partake in the sport for example, so they really know what you need. My physio had recovered from ACL reconstruction surgery herself so it was great to use her experience. All good... very much recommended.

9th January 2017

Jeremy Davis was brilliant with helping me recover from an ankle injury. Guiding me through recovery methods and exercises that got me back to playing sports quicker than i expected.

2nd January 2017

I found everybody within this practice to be helpful and kind in their care and treatment and I would (and have done) recommend them to friends.