Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy

10 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8DX

www.weybridgephysio.co.uk

24th May 2019

Michelle was fantastic with my 18 month old son. Very through and professional and gave great advice. I can’t thank you enough for your help. Highly recommend.

20th May 2019

Rob was great, got my confidence back from the start. Listened to my concerns and gave great advice. Feel like a new person. Highly recommend. Thank you.

20th May 2019

Rob is a total professional and I can recommend highly enough.

15th May 2019

Sometimes you just have to say”brilliant, I can’t find a fault”, this is one of those times. My physio, Rob, was friendly, polite, informative and a thorough professional. The most important thing though is that he actually helped my problem immensely, I can now train properly again and play golf. The mistake I made was thinking the problem would go away on its own, so for over six weeks I put up with the pain and discomfort before going for help, my advice is don’t delay. Thank you for getting me back on track so quickly, and the rates were far more competitive than I had imagined.

30th April 2019

I went to see Julie Penfold for my last ditch attempt to resolve a longstanding problem with my foot before submitting to surgery. Wow has she been good! No surgery for me! Julie was wonderfully thorough and took an holistic approach, checking out my whole body, posture and gait to identify all the possible issues that might have been contributing to the Morton’s neuroma. She gave me lots of exercises, all well explained and set out in an app on my phone with Julie’s annotations. Julie was so positive and I felt highly motivated to do the exercises and delighted to get Julie’s praise and encouragement on my return. My treatment (8/9 sessions) has got me back able to walk up a mountain again and feeling strong and fit. Can’t recommend or thank Julie enough!

{{category}} working at Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy: http://iwgc.net/ela9w