Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy

10 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8DX

www.weybridgephysio.co.uk

10th August 2018

First class treatment recieved from Rob Marlow over a period of approx 6 months for a frozen shoulder problem. Excellent advice received from Rob. He recommended treatment which I took to my specialist external consultant. After the recommended treatment was followed together with the physiotherapy received from Rob the problem is resolved. Rob is very experienced with a NHS background. I can highly recommend.

1st August 2018

In the last year I’ve had 2 running related injuries and have seen the team at Walton & Weybridge, they are absolutely first class in all that they do. The first was ITB (runners knee) where I was referred by a consultant knee specialist to Gill Newey. Gill immediately analysed and isolated the problem and within a short time had not only treated the pain but made changes to my running style that have meant I’ve had no further pain since. The second was plantar fasciitis, where I saw Anneri Winter. This was diagnosed just 3 weeks before London Marathon, at which point I could barely walk let alone run. I underwent an intensive period of treatment where Anneri somehow managed to get me back on my feet, relatively pain free and strapped to be able to get to the start line and then round the marathon when another physio had written my participation off entirely. Over the years I’ve had significant interaction with physiotherapists through rugby and running injuries. Gill and Anneri are both outstanding, they are incredibly knowledgable and with the clarity of diagnosis and clear advice they instil confidence immediately.

16th July 2018

I have been a patient with Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy once before. When I got problems again I went to see Rob Marlow and with his care, support and recommendations am now back to play tennis again.

12th July 2018

I have a shoulder problem and was treated by Julie Penfold. Her knowledge and guidance have been superb and we have adjusted the exercises as she judged what was working and not working for me. It will take a while to fully recover, but I feel confident that I have an excellent plan for exercise and treatment going forward.

10th July 2018

I took my 14 yr old daughter to see Paola following a friends recommendation. She had been suffering for 2 years with knee pain due to extensive dancing which was getting worse with the number of hours of sport practised at school each week. The first consultation was extremely thorough, my daughter felt at ease and everything was explained to us in a very clear and easy to understand manner. Over the course of 5 sessions which included exercises, massage, manipulation and acupuncture I can now very happily say that she is completely pain free and back to her normal exercise regime. Paola was fantastic, she has a very professional yet friendly and relaxed approach which is very reassuring when dealing with children and younger patients. I was thoroughly impressed with the treatment that my daughter received and the fantastic results. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this practice.