Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy

10 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8DX

10th August 2017

Had been to several doctors with my fuzzy head, eventually went private out of desperation as there didn't appear to be a solution. Doctor recommended weybridge & Walton physotherapy and they changed my life, My fuzzy head disappeared and my life at 82 ( which I believed was over) has been restablished and I feel so so good. Thank you Pablo for all your patience and for making me better where everyone else failed. Also thank you Dr Barnes for recommending them . Could never thank them enough and would high,y recommend them.

7th August 2017

I recently received treatment from physiotherapist Anneri Winter for a torn knee ligament. Her initial diagnosis was confirmed by hospital scans and the treatment I received was excellent. Anneri devised a series of exercises each week to help strengthen my joint whilst the ligament healed and my recovery was so much quicker than would otherwise have been the case. She was incredibly knowledgeable and I felt I was in a safe pair of hands under her care. I would certainly recommend Weybridge and Walton physiotherapy practice and would use their services again if the need arose.

2nd August 2017

I was so happy with the speed at which a diagnosis was made of the condition I was dealing with and the on-going treatment given was extremely effective. I would feel very confident at returning if I ever have a need for physio.

1st August 2017

Gill treated me following a Total Knee Replacement. I made the mistake of not visiting her before the operation & this prevented her from gauging my recovery properly so I would encourage a pre op visit. I had treatment at both the Walton & Weybridge clinics and found both venues suitable for my treatment. Gill had a great knowledge of knee rehabilitation and used this to get me back to fitness. I found booking appointments in advance by email & on the phone very easy and saved money booking in either 3 or 5 appointment blocks. I would definitely recommend this practice and especially Gill Newey for knee issues.

31st July 2017

I attend with a shoulder problem, after a few sessions with Darren. It now a 100% and I am playing tennis.