Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy

10 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8DX

www.weybridgephysio.co.uk

19th May 2018

This was my first visit and I was thoroughly impressed, from the facilities to the service and the treatment. They fitted me in quickly and treatment was efficient, appropriate and effective. I would completely recommend them to anyone seeking physio treatment.

17th May 2018

I went to see Rob about bad back pain that was stopping me sleeping, I felt convinced I’d have to take painkillers for the rest of my life. In our first session where Rob took time to understand my lifestyle as well as assessing my mobility, he seemed positive he could help. He was right! As well as providing immediate relief for the problem through massage Rob provided me with stretches to do at home and discussed life style changes to address the problem longer term. I was able to see the days where I took Rob’s advice my back felt better, on the days it didn’t the pain flared up, this helped motivate me to keep following Rob’s advice. I would thoroughly recommend Rob, just make sure you follow his advice!

14th May 2018

I am very pleased with the course of treatments i received from Paolo - initially for my neck and then subsequently for my lower back and thorax . He gave clear instructions as to the exercises i needed to take and then gave very focused treatments that always went straight to the problem area while i was there. I now do regular daily sets of exercises and i have taken up yoga classes so do those daily as well. Am delighted with the progress which has set me up for a life long programme which will improve my mobility and certainly prolong my working life (on a laptop). The receptionists were terrific - nothing was too much trouble as they continually rearranged my appointments! Thanks so much.

11th May 2018

I have been treated by Darren Norman for plantar fasciitis. Darren was very kind and sympathetic and gave me great advice as well as effective treatment. I would not hesitate to recommend him and the rest of the team at Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy. I have seen other members of the team in the past and all have been exemplary. Thank you again.

3rd May 2018

Rob was professional and deducted to his work, clearly has heaps of experience. Would recommend. Pam Neale