Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy

10 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8DX

www.weybridgephysio.co.uk

12th August 2019

I was looking for a local physio to help with my back pain. I got an appointment that day and saw an excellent guy who really understood the problem and sorted it after only two appointments. I have seen many physios for back pain in the past and no one got to the root of the problem so quickly and efficiently. I'm impressed and would certainly recommend Darren to anyone.

24th May 2019

Michelle was fantastic with my 18 month old son. Very through and professional and gave great advice. I can’t thank you enough for your help. Highly recommend.

20th May 2019

Rob was great, got my confidence back from the start. Listened to my concerns and gave great advice. Feel like a new person. Highly recommend. Thank you.

20th May 2019

Rob is a total professional and I can recommend highly enough.

15th May 2019

Sometimes you just have to say”brilliant, I can’t find a fault”, this is one of those times. My physio, Rob, was friendly, polite, informative and a thorough professional. The most important thing though is that he actually helped my problem immensely, I can now train properly again and play golf. The mistake I made was thinking the problem would go away on its own, so for over six weeks I put up with the pain and discomfort before going for help, my advice is don’t delay. Thank you for getting me back on track so quickly, and the rates were far more competitive than I had imagined.

{{category}} working at Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy: http://iwgc.net/ela9w