Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy

10 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8DX

14th January 2017

Very good! Recommended. I used W&W physio for treatment after a knee ACL rupture and subsequent reconstruction surgery following a skiing accident. My knee is now back to normal. The staff are very knowledgeable and experienced and in some cases have been through what you have been through, or at least partake in the sport for example, so they really know what you need. My physio had recovered from ACL reconstruction surgery herself so it was great to use her experience. All good... very much recommended.

9th January 2017

Jeremy Davis was brilliant with helping me recover from an ankle injury. Guiding me through recovery methods and exercises that got me back to playing sports quicker than i expected.

2nd January 2017

I found everybody within this practice to be helpful and kind in their care and treatment and I would (and have done) recommend them to friends.

12th December 2016

My cycling related injury was treated efficiently and with a deep understanding of problem

7th December 2016

Following a vestibular incident four years ago I had given up on any thoughts of regaining my balance or being able to walk without fear of falling over. After being referred to Paolo I am now able to carry out my life almost as I did before the incident. I can honestly say the treatment I received has changed my life. I cannot recommend highly enough