Weybridge & Walton Physiotherapy

10 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8DX

13th February 2018

Rob was obviously focussed on providing the best solution to suit my needs - resulting in a speedy resolution of my issues but also providing plenty of practical recommendations to minimise their recurrence.

1st February 2018

I have been suffering from Burtitus in my hip and having visited Julie on 3 occasions and being diligent with my exercises, it has gone. Julie is a very experienced physio who listened carefully, diagnosed the problem and came up with the perfect solution. Im very pleased indeed and would highly recommend this very professional clinic and particularly Julie. Thank you

20th January 2018

I had a physio session with Rob Marlow today for a knee injury and was very impressed at how professionally I was treated. Rob gave me lots of good suggestions for stretch exercises and also sessions I will be able to do at home as I do not have the time for the gym (work constraints). I would definitely recommend Rob to friends, family and colleagues.

28th December 2017

I was treated by Anneri for a high hamstring tendon injury caused by high intensity running without sufficient conditioning. It was immediately clear that Anneri had a good understanding of the injury and how to treat it which gave me confidence in the process and that I would soon be back running. The exercises I was given were clear and easy to understand but it was very useful to have reminder videos to refer to. I found some exercises worked better for me than others and Anneri listened to my feedback and adapted the exercises and stretches to suit me. Early on, Anneri set my expectations that the injury takes a long time to recover from but she was always positive and encouraging about my progress which helped keep my spirits up. At all times I felt that the treatment was adapted to suit my needs and the way the injury was reacting and progressing. Overall, I was very happy with my treatment and to get back running to my previous level.

12th December 2017

Darren was my physio, I have seen over 10 physio's for the same related issues and Darren was the only one to help and spend the time to explain why I was in such pain. I now have a long lasting solution to my problems thanks to this clinic. I could not recommend then highly enough and I will always return. Thank you