Space Healthcare

Clarendon Avenue, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5PP 1 2 3 4 5 19 reviews

12th July 2018

I have had fantastic care and treatment by Rob and his team most friendliest dentist I've ever been to they put you at ease straight away and Rob is so professional and calmly explains everything so I can honestly say your never nervous and I actually looked toward to going i was a invisalign patient and my teeth are beautifully straight there amazing such a clever system im so pleased with the result big thank you to Rob and his team

24th August 2017

All the staff were great. They were all friendly and helpful. We weren't put under pressure during the initial consultations prior to booking the procedure. We were given all the information that we asked for.

7th June 2017

Good

4th April 2016

I visited space healthcare after many years of suffering bad eyesight and always having to wear glasses, many times i had thought of trying eye sight correction yet didn't. When i finally made the choice, i popped in to space healthcare for a free consultation just to see if it was even possible. From the moment i walked through the door there was a great feeling of the place, clean, welcoming very nerve settling. This experience continued with all the staff members of the team. They was all very polite, warm and kind. I had lasik treatment on both eyes, it was quick and painless and the staff were all very helpful to my needs throughout the session and are still so in my aftercare now after the procedure. Could not fault the company or any staff member at all, if you was thinking of getting help with a procedure in the future would highly recommend you use Space Healthcare, its a very warm and caring experience.. you genuinely feel cared for and important.

17th March 2016

I had intraocular multifocal lens replacement 18 months ago. I'd worn glasses since my late teens, and although not vain, wanted to be free of specs because I do a lot of exercise and this made reading the machines in classes difficult. I'd visited other clinics but when I walked into Space Healthcare the welcome, plus information I was given filled me with confidence, and it just kept getting better they are consistent, professional and caring. This is not a cheap solution, but it is very much value for money. Their undertaking is to work wth you until they have improved your sight to a standard you and they are happy with. In some cases the initial surgery is sufficient, in my case it wasn't. I had Yag Laser and subsequently further laser work. All the care and treatment is covered in the original fee paid. Yesterday Mark Wevil my surgeon discharged me! I can still see him or Lesley their Optometrist if I feel the need and there will be no more to pay. The entire team is worthy of praise on every level you will feel cared for and confident in their hands. It costs nothing for a consultation, if you are considering eye treatment don't hesitate.

29th December 2015

I had Monovision correction and could not believe that after the laser treatment, I was able to read without glasses and my sight continued to improve. Mark Lesley and the teams care and aftercare was 100% + and I would fully recommend Space healthcare.

14th September 2015

Facilities are modern and clean . Staff are friendly, professional and willing to listen to your concerns. I have had fantastic service and would definitely recommend to others

4th September 2015

I would like to endorse all the above reviews and to add my observation that Rob never does unnecessary work. On the other hand, if he thinks work is necessary, he explains the whys and wherefores very carefully, so that you can make an informed decision as to how you want him to proceed. He also makes it clear what costs you can expect, so that there are no nasty surprises. I speak as an octogenarian whose teeth over the years have presented Rob with a wide range of challenges.

2nd September 2015

Excellent care and I'm delighted with the result. I have worn glasses since I was two years old and was amazed when I was told I was suitable for RLE. I was very nervous when I went to have my first eye done but Mark and his team are absolutely brilliant and helped to calm me down. The next day I couldn't believe how well I could see without glasses. I have already recommended Space Healthcare to a friend who has had eyes done and she is delighted with the result too. Thank you so much to all the team at Space Healthcare a life without glasses is amazing.

22nd August 2015

l did spend a long time researching different places who offer lens replacement procedure. Once you start making inquiries you get bombarded with offers etc. emails/texts and very pushy sales people. This is NOT the case with Space Healthcare - they are very professional. Not once was l 'badgered' into having the procedure - but l am certainly glad l did. What a difference to my life - to be able to see everything without glasses. Within an hour of having the first eye done - l was able to take off the eye-guard and read tiny print! And the next day able to drive. l was fortunate to be able to have mine done at the same time as a good friend did - so we were able to 'support' one another. Not that we needed to. lt is completely painless to have done and since then other friends have followed suit. We are like a little club - discussing all the things we can now do, and see, making our 'spectacle wearing friends' very jealous. And we have friends /neighbours who are also going to have the procedure at Space Healthcare after seeing how 100% successful ours have been. Sorry, but you just can't stop us going on about it.

{{category}} working at Space Healthcare ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Space Healthcare: http://iwgc.net/ecphp