Space Healthcare

Clarendon Avenue, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5PP

« 1 2 3 4 »

12th July 2018

I have had fantastic care and treatment by Rob and his team most friendliest dentist I've ever been to they put you at ease straight away and Rob is so professional and calmly explains everything so I can honestly say your never nervous and I actually looked toward to going i was a invisalign patient and my teeth are beautifully straight there amazing such a clever system im so pleased with the result big thank you to Rob and his team

24th August 2017

All the staff were great. They were all friendly and helpful. We weren't put under pressure during the initial consultations prior to booking the procedure. We were given all the information that we asked for.

7th June 2017

Good

4th April 2016

I visited space healthcare after many years of suffering bad eyesight and always having to wear glasses, many times i had thought of trying eye sight correction yet didn't. When i finally made the choice, i popped in to space healthcare for a free consultation just to see if it was even possible. From the moment i walked through the door there was a great feeling of the place, clean, welcoming very nerve settling. This experience continued with all the staff members of the team. They was all very polite, warm and kind. I had lasik treatment on both eyes, it was quick and painless and the staff were all very helpful to my needs throughout the session and are still so in my aftercare now after the procedure. Could not fault the company or any staff member at all, if you was thinking of getting help with a procedure in the future would highly recommend you use Space Healthcare, its a very warm and caring experience.. you genuinely feel cared for and important.

17th March 2016

I had intraocular multifocal lens replacement 18 months ago. I'd worn glasses since my late teens, and although not vain, wanted to be free of specs because I do a lot of exercise and this made reading the machines in classes difficult. I'd visited other clinics but when I walked into Space Healthcare the welcome, plus information I was given filled me with confidence, and it just kept getting better they are consistent, professional and caring. This is not a cheap solution, but it is very much value for money. Their undertaking is to work wth you until they have improved your sight to a standard you and they are happy with. In some cases the initial surgery is sufficient, in my case it wasn't. I had Yag Laser and subsequently further laser work. All the care and treatment is covered in the original fee paid. Yesterday Mark Wevil my surgeon discharged me! I can still see him or Lesley their Optometrist if I feel the need and there will be no more to pay. The entire team is worthy of praise on every level you will feel cared for and confident in their hands. It costs nothing for a consultation, if you are considering eye treatment don't hesitate.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Space Healthcare ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Space Healthcare: http://iwgc.net/ecphp