Prime Health Clinic

1 Brooklands Road, Weybridge, KT13 0TJ

30th December 2018

Lovely clean and comfortable clinic with great friendly reassuring staff.

6th November 2018

My family have used some of the services that are on offer at Prime Health from Physiotherapy and Podiatry with excellent results. Both Nina Robinson and Sophie Roberts are professional but very friendly. We was using the national health service that was treating the symptoms and not the cause we was getting nowhere. Sophie was recommended to me for my daughter that has hypermobility syndrome. After she had been seen by Sophie I could see a big change in my daughters condition that I then started to see Sophie for my own Podiatry needs with great results. I was recommended to Nina for physiotherapy for knee and hip pains and my husband has also seen Nina for his physiotherapy needs on his shoulder. The staff at Prime health are very helpful and professional. Keep doing what you are doing.

4th September 2018

Prime Health in Brooklands is a well-run clinic. It is well equipped and maintained, clean and has very professional, friendly and helpful staff! I was pleased to be treated there and would go there again, should I ever need treatment again.

15th December 2017

Professional and very friendly staff.

{{category}} working at Prime Health Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Prime Health Clinic: http://iwgc.net/emyxw