18th July 2017

Unpleasant side effects like unbearable breast pain and ongoing bleeding which was by far the major issue in my case. Of the 10 or so months that I took Cerazette, I was bleeding for about 5-6 months nearly every week. Also, I had a clear skin before going on Cerazette which is now totally messed up & I am trying to sort it out with my GP's help. I guess you won't have any other choice of hormonal contraception if you are obese or very overweight. But if you aim to reduce your weight, you can go on a different contraception (if your doctor approves of course), which I would definitely recommend. The only positive side of it for me was that it got rid of my severe body ache and period pain for several months.

22nd January 2015

Got prescribed this for my hormones and going through the change as I was having terrible stomach cramps etc. These have helped tremendously and, even though they may not aid in losing weight, it's worth it for all the good things it provides.

22nd January 2015

Have taken this medication prior to having a contraceptive implant put in for several years. The only side effect I suffered was acne, but this seems to be one I have gotten with all methods of medicinal contraceptives. Par that have never had any issues. Never gotten pregnant. And would recommend this over the combination pill.

22nd January 2015

Absolutely fine for me, I have no side effects at all.

21st January 2015

This contraceptive pill was effective in that I did not become pregnant, however, the side effects were awful - acne, weight gain and constant bleeding. I stopped taking it after 3 months.

Short link to review Cerazette: http://iwgc.net/e6zi