Woodstock Nursing Home

35 North Upton Lane, Barnwood, Gloucester, Glos, GL4 3TD

• People with dementia
  • People over the age of 65
  • People with a physical disability

Politeness

Food
4th March 2012
Written by a relative

I was lucky enough to find Woodstock in my search for a home that would take care of my precious mum the way I would have if I could have. My mother suffered from dementia, old age and frailty. From the day I called Millie with a desperate plea to take her in, to the day she died there (a year later), Mum was cared for beautifully and given the love and dignity that she deserved. I visited regularly and always witnessed patience and due attention to the residents' needs from every single carer and worker in the home. I am very very impressed with this home and happily recommend it to readers who have an elderly and infirm parent in need of 'great care' and loving care.

Politeness

Food
1st March 2012
Written by a relative

I sourced 14 homes for my mother who has suffered from Parkinsons before I chose Woodstock . I have been delightede with the choice . Medical care is thorough and professional . More impressive are the staff who without exception are kind , caring , empathetic and passionate about all that they do . Highly reccomended .