St Luke's Hospital

Little Horton Lane, Bradford, England, BD5 0NA

26th August 2015

I found the staff to be friendly and courteous and my treatment was carried out with care and consideration.

19th June 2015

Good Treatment from doctors and nursing staff the constant probleam here is Pharmacy which is run by the coopertative group they never have enough stock i always have to return a few days later if it was once i could understand but its everytime i attend my appointment its very poor patient experience plus the cost of petrol and parking i have to payout for will the coop reinburse me perhaps !!!

12th January 2015

The majority of staff at the phototherapy department for the uvb treatment were very polite and caring, genuinely showing concern. The only problem was that one member of staff while my child was in the machine opened the door forgetting she was fully undressed! Another member of staff three times we had this nurse, on all occasions kept staring into the machine while my child undressed while she had the door slightly open.