Nuffield Shropshire Hospital

Longden Road, Shrewsbury, England, SY3 9DP

30th March 2019

At the Nuffield in Shrewsbury, I was escorted to my room which was clean and had an ensuite bathroom, TV etc. The nursing staff went through a series of questions with me and made me relatively relaxed. I met my Consultant Mr Hari and his anaesthetist both before and after the operation who explained the process and answered any questions I had. I also got to chose a choice of lunch which was delivered following the operation. My husband was also provided with beverages as he waited in my room. My escort to the theatre was very upbeat and took my mind off the operation. Post the operation the care both in recovery and back in my room was very good. My prescription was bought to me and I was free to leave after late afternoon. Would definitely recommend to anyone. 10/10

18th January 2018

From the time I checked in at 0730 Friday morning until I left the hospital on Saturday evening I was treated very well indeed. The receptionist was warm and friendly and the nurse who came to take me to my room was also warm and friendly. During my short stay the nurses were very thoughtful, caring and considerate. The chef cooked me a special meal to accommodate my condition. The whole team that attended to me and my care were obviously very well trained. But further to that, it was obvious they were all people who cared. And they showed it. Most important I believe. I will certainly recommend the Nuffield Hospital in Shrewsbury. I take this opportunity to personally thank all the nurses and staff. Thank you all. Wonderful. Sincerely. Capt. Adrian Goldsbrough.

9th October 2017

Clean and light hospital, friendly staff who took the time to explain everything.

{{category}} working at Nuffield Shropshire Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Shropshire Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6az