Hospice at Home West Cumbria

Park Lane, Workington Community Hospital, Workington, Cumbria, CA14 2RW

22nd May 2017
Written by a family member

Great to be able to share my experiences with others in total confidence and to receive support from the group and leaders. Would be good if we could continue to meet up as a group or with others in similar situation in Workington and would be prepared to help in whatever way I can while I am still living in the area.

25th April 2017

i was not aware of your service but was referred by a Nurse Practioner (dont know name) whilst an in patient at WCH. Christina came to see me and gave me lots of new information about my problem. She was a real credit to your department. I felt better after speaking to her than I had for months. At last someone wh was going to help me with the fluid retention that was making my life a misery. I now have my compression socks and a feeling much better and more mobile whilst wearing them. This has been a really positive experience for me dealing with yourselves and I am passing out the information that how much Hospice at Home has helped me. Thank You !!

28th February 2017
Written by a family member

My mother recently passed away. The support and care that the whole family recieved was amazing. The nurses were wonderful and i am very thankful of everything they did for the whole family