alexandra-hospital

Alexandra Hospital

Woodrow Drive, Redditch, Worcestershire, England, B98 7UB

18th September 2019

Mr Edmunds was brilliant and more. Kelly his assistant was enchanting. Please give her my number I would love to meet her socially. X

13th June 2019

The pre op care was brilliant. Couldn’t fault any of the staff who were amazing. The staff on the post op ward were variable. The night staff were wonderful but the day staff on ward 14 were dreadful. I could look after myself but other patients on the ward could not. The lady in the next bed had terminal lung cancer. She asked 5 times for help to get to the toilet but no one helped. She asked me to help her because she said “they’ll tell me off if I wet the bed”!!!!!!!!! I was really very sad for this lady. There was a lady in the bed opposite me who was asleep all the time. The nurses brought her food and drinks and said they would come and help her but nobody helped her except me!!!!! When her daughter came to visit the staff nurse lied and said she had drunk 3 cups of tea and eaten a little lunch but shehadn’t Eaten and she was diabetic! I said goodbye to her and she clung on to my hand because I was clearly the only person to show her any kindness! I have often wondered how many days either of these ladies survived. I told my daughters not to ever put me into the Alex hospital. I would rather die at home! These nurses were never busy nor overworked. They were chatting about a wedding that was taking place the following weekend and were laughing around the nursing station. It was ward 14 day staff. The night staff were great.

10th April 2019

Everyone involved in my operation was absolutely wonderful. The care was superb. I cannot recommend the team highly enough. Thank you all.

{{category}} working at Alexandra Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Alexandra Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3l3