Dr V Bhatt & Dr J Szyszko Chiswick Family Practice

89 Southfield Road, Bedford Park, Chiswick, Middlesex, W4 1BB 1 2 3 4 5 3 reviews

7th July 2020

I've now been with this surgery for more than seven years and have had great support on my complex journey with conflicting conditions and medications. Doctor Szyszko has been consistently caring and competent, and it is clear that she stays up-to-date in a really professional way. For example, she has prescribed me pain medication that was new to the market (and left the pain clinic consultant with no job to do!). She has also done a great job with managing referrals so that I have had the benefit of the right specialist expertise when needed. I'd appreciate a more effective system for letting me know that a prescription has not been sent to my pharmacy, but this is a tiny detail in the overall scheme of things. I am very grateful for all the support I have had, both over the years and more recently. Thank you - keep up the good work!

{{category}} working at Dr V Bhatt & Dr J Szyszko Chiswick Family Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Dr V Bhatt & Dr J Szyszko Chiswick Family Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecdwr