Broomhill Surgery

Broomhill Surgery, 5 Lawson Road, Broomhill, Sheffield, S10 5BU

1st May 2019

I cannot praise this surgery enough. I have been with Broomhill Surgery since coming to Sheffield in 1989. I have been under Dr Savage since about 1990 and think he is an excellent doctor who is very caring and is knowledgeable and thorough and I don't know what I would have done without him, over the years. I have a long term spinal problem and have had numerous surgeries and chronic pain and had to retire from nursing, at a young age. He has been amazing in supporting me and caring for me, with both my physical and mental health. I saw Dr France, when Doctor Savage was away and he was also an excellent, caring Doctor. I have also seen Dr Brittain a couple of times and she has been empathetic and caring, with my chronic pain and very thorough and knowledgable with gynaecology problems. I am very lucky to be in this practice. The receptionists are very helpful, friendly and professional, from walking in, to beong on the phone. The Practice Nurses are also very approachable, friendly, very knowledgeable and is extremely professional. I would highly recommend this surgery. The standards of care are excellent.

{{category}} working at Broomhill Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Broomhill Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ejfmk