Mr William Dunnet

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

8th February 2016
Written by a patient at Benenden hospital

My GP sent me to see Mr Dunnet regarding a total hip replacement. Mr Dunnet is a genius. He is extremely knowledgeable (which inspires confidence) and very caring. I had the operation in January 2016. The fact that I was an NHS patient (at Benenden Hospital - also excellent), did not matter a jot; Mr Dunnet extended total respect and courtesy to me. In fact I have been told by the (GP surgery) nurse that I had received a "Gold Standard" level of surgery. Everything has gone according to plan and the scar is extremely tidy. Even had dis-solvable stitches – not the usual staples or regular stitches. And thanks to his expertise, I did not need a drain. Just fabulous.

18th May 2015

mr dunnet dealt with my torn knee cartilage which had caused my knee to jam and lock. he was thorough in his assessment and explanation, and arranged prompt surgical intervention which he managed to work around my own professional commitments with little disruption. I have been very please with his professionalism, care and expertise. the surgery took place at St Saviours Hospital in Hythe, which was clean, friendly and efficient. thank you!

Short link to review Mr William Dunnet: http://iwgc.net/edzj3