Mr Metta Palipane

7th May 2016
Written by a patient at Cumberland Infirmary

I have met Mr Metta Palipane 3 times and have found him to be a real gentleman, reading the reviews has put my mind at ease about an operation that I will be having on my foot in a few months time, thank you .

6th February 2016
Written by a patient at Cumberland Infirmary

Mr Palipane answered all my questions - no matter how trivial. He made sure I understood the procedures and was happy with what he intended to do. When I went back to the hospital after my operation he showed me the 'before' and 'after' x-rays and explained what he had done and how my recovery would progress. He was very polite, patient and courteous to both patients and staff and everyone I spoke to seemed to praise him. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

29th August 2015
Written by a patient at Cumberland Infirmary

I have had Mr Palipane for foot surgery in 2013 and September 28th 2015. He is passionate about making a good job of his operations and I would highly recommend his skills. I would also like to comment on his utter courteous and kindly manner. He never neglects to make sure that you are cognisant with all aspects of your operation and recovery period. Unlike a few surgeons I have known over the years, Mr Palipane treats you like a person.......not just the body part he is operating on! It is encouraging to see how politely and kindly treats his support staff, everyone who works with him has something good to say about him. In short then I have great regard for Mr Palipane - as a doctor and a very good and genuine surgeon who's patient care is paramount Mrs Christine Roberts (Chris)

14th September 2014
Written by a patient at Cumberland Infirmary

You could not get a better surgeon than Metta Palipane, He will answer all your questions, he listens to what you have to say, you can discuss your care, if your ready to go home and you show you can cope, he will let you go home. He is very dedicated and caring of his patients, in my case he came to my bed side after my operation to check on my wound, he did not ask a nurse to remove the bandages instead went and got a gown, and sterile equipment needed, and removed the dressing to make sure everything was fine before redressing the wound, this was something he did not have to do, he could just have relied on the nurses for feed back. To finish I have to say he is a lovely man, friendly, easy to talk to, He even let me watch my knee replacement operation on a tv monitor, what ever you want he tries to oblige. Thank you Mr Palipane I will never forget you, if I had another knee I would want you to do the third knee replacement.

Short link to review Mr Metta Palipane: http://iwgc.net/efuul