Mr Ludger Barthelmes

9th October 2017
Written by a patient at Cumberland Infirmary

Mr.Barthelmes is to me the epitome of professionalism. He explains things to you in terminology so you can understand.I can never thank him or his team enough for all their care.

8th December 2016
Written by a patient at Cumberland Infirmary

I was under the care of mr barthelmus for a year and had appointments with him sometimes on a weekly basis. He was very kind and polite, very thorough in his explanations and patiently answered every question I repeatedly asked. He would do a routine visit after an operation (I have since found that other surgeons do not do this) I have found that he is well liked and respected by a lot of colleagues and patients and I totally trusted him whilst I was in his care.

4th November 2016
Written by a patient at Cumberland Infirmary

Acts like a dictator and presumes you are totally ignorant. He is very quiet and very stubborn - does not engage in conversation about care. Made a totally incorrect statement about a precise issue which i later found out about. Has little empathy - will never go near him again.

Short link to review Mr Ludger Barthelmes: http://iwgc.net/ee8zi