Mr Deedar Ali

Latest Reviews

13th October 2016
Written by a patient at Pinderfields General Hospital

I was under Dr Ali's care after unexplained abdominal issues, unfortunately Dr Ali proceeded to ignore my symptoms and ignored the level of unusual in my case. I found out some two years after being discharged by Dr Ali that the symptoms he attempted to treat along with a multitude of others were as a direct result of a rare connective tissue disorder, the disorder is so severe I'm within the top five worst affected in the UK. Rather than drawing on experience from colleagues or researching my catalog of symptoms Dr Ali decided to look no further than his own experience. As if this wasn't bad enough he also informed my employer "he could find no mechanical fault and that my symptoms now appeared to be neurological" further in the letter he stated further inaccuracies which almost cost me my job. 24 months later Dr Ali's misappropriation was proven as my diagnosis was confirmed by another doctor who accepted my symptoms and found the cause. The only reason I've not made a formal complaint about my treatment was down to his expert knowledge in Breast Cancer as his actions later saved my mothers life. As a breast doctor he is superb, as a general surgeon he should recall the part of his training that states " when you hear hoofs, don't assume it's horses", most doctors are taught this phrase which translates to never assume you know better!

Short link to review Mr Deedar Ali: