Dr Udo Wieshmann

• Neurology

14th May 2017

This man did not look at my list of symptoms, refused to answer any questions. He either stared blankly at me or answered 'I know' to a yes or no question. He asked no relevant questions himself. His examination was merely a test of my reflexes and a look in my eyes then he said he can't help. I asked who could and re replied 'yes, yes'. Evasive. I asked ' Are you telling me there is no-one in the NHS who can treat me?' He replied yes. Hes lying. Then he had the nerve to ask if I was reassured and would I get out of my wheelchair and walk out of his office, as though his patronising dismissive attitude had cured me! He knew I was not capable of doing that. I told him I would be better paying privately for a Dr who knows what he was doing. He said Drs would take advantage if I was paying (He does private work and is one of them). I went home furious and in more pain than before I went for the appointment. I told a friend how I'd been treated and she said Weishmann treated her just as badly a few years ago. Under no circumstances should this man be trusted. He is cold and patronising and has no interest in helping patients or even explaining anything to them!

Nearest Neurologists