Dr Uchechukwu Ngwu

21st January 2016
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

I can't speak too highly of Dr Ngwu. Not only do I trust him as a doctor but I truly like and respect him. I find him extremely thorough and searching, nothing is too much trouble for him. We are fortunate to have a wonderful medical practice both in Market Bosworth and Newbold Verdon. All of the doctors, in my experience provide us with a first rate service. I am sad to learn that Dr Ngwu is considering retirement because on the rare occasions I visit him I will miss his friendly yet highly professional manner. I hope the practice will keep us informed of Dr Ngwu's retirement intentions so that we, his patients, will have the opportunity to say good bye and wish him well.

8th November 2015
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

On all occasions I have visited Dr Ngwu (of which their have been MANY) he has been very helpful and reassuring. I was very upset to read negative reviews as I honestly think he is a fantastic doctor. Nothing was ever too much trouble and he made me feel instantly at ease. I would recommend seeing Dr Ngwu to anyone.

24th March 2015
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

A lovely man and doctor who has time to listen. I am gutted that he is retiring!

23rd March 2015
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

I went to see this doctor as i feel i am suffering from depression. I tried to discuss my symptoms with him, which he just totally ignored, even though i had explained to him that i had taken a online NHS diagnosis survey and the results said that i should contact a GP as soon as possible. He was very dismissive of the symptoms i said i was suffering. Instead of helping me with my actual symptoms by prescribing anti-depressants, he prescribed me some really low dose sleeping tablets for people with insomnia. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to any one!!!!!!.

31st January 2015
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

Went in with a sore throat which had got worse over the week. The doctor told me to take paracetamol and to gargle with lemsip, I know not to take lemsip and paracetamol together as lemsip has paracetamol in! I am also on co-codamol which also has paracetamol in even though I told him I was on co-codamol he still told me to take paracetamol! I would not advise ANYONE going to see this doctor absolutely disgraceful.

Short link to review Dr Uchechukwu Ngwu: http://iwgc.net/eeclp