Dr Stephen Orleans Foli

• Psychiatry

10th January 2017
Written by a carer at Hammersmith Surgery

Very impressed by Dr Orleans-Foli. I was dreading our first appointment with him but came away feeling we had been very well cared for and had everything explained very clearly. When we arrived we were greeted by name by a very welcoming support staff person which boded well. We spent an hour with Dr Orleans-Foli and at no time felt at all rushed, he gave us his undivided attention and I felt he was talking sense. My husband, his patient, also came away very reassured having said he wished he had cancelled the appointment. We feel very lucky to be at the receiving end of this excellent NHS care. We were seen at the memory clinic in Queen Caroline Street in Hammersmith W6, this does not come up in the "seen at" options so I have had to choose another address in order to submit my review.

3rd October 2015

Dr. Orleans-Foli is a brilliant consultant because he will take the time to get to know his patient, their likes and dislikes, their sense of humour and their fears. He makes them feel at ease and connects with them, which is very important when all around you is confusing, as is the case with Alzheimer's disease. My mum is 91 and she smiles when she sees him; she knows she is safe when he smiles back and they begin their chats which are so pleasant because he took the time to get to know what makes her smile. Intuitive, gentle, caring and so professional, but not in a pompous 'I'm a great doctor' kind of way. He knows what he is doing and you can be sure that he will listen and do the right thing. Your loved ones will be safe in his caring hands.

Short link to review Dr Stephen Orleans Foli: http://iwgc.net/eeycu