Dr Shriyaa Panchal

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Wood Lane Medical Centre

I found this Doctor to be the worst I have ever seen. I was not greeted with a smile or any pleasantries. She got straight into the questioning and I felt like it was more an interrogation than a consultation. She was extremely arrogant and to be frank, appeared quite snobby. She lacked the passion you would expect of a medical practitioner and did not come across as approachable or friendly. She did not manage to diagnose me with anything so I have had to endure a week with over the counter medicine. When I couldn't do it anymore, I got checked at a walk in clinic and they identified what the problem was. Which clearly shows how thoroughly her examination was. On my exit from the consultation, she also said I was not her patient and that next time I should only book in with my normal doctor. Again, I though this was absurd as my normal doctor was away and hence why I was booking with her as an emergency appointment. I will not be booking with her again and would recommend others to seek out an alternative doctor at the practice if they go there. Awful experience all around.

25th April 2014

very arrogant, and she treats people as 2nd rate and willing to answer questions when asked. I'll issue a complain.

Short link to review Dr Shriyaa Panchal: http://iwgc.net/eftus