Dr Shiranee Jeganathan

12th December 2017
Written by a patient at Air Balloon Surgery

Dr Jeganathan is a wonderful doctor, she has a very professional manner. She listens, is very kind, caring and compassionate and nothing is ever too much trouble. A truly lovely lady.

4th October 2017
Written by a patient at Air Balloon Surgery

Useless. Avoid. Saw her as my own GP was on holiday and I had really bad nausea and vertigo and no medication left. Dr Jeganathan sat there and asked me what she was supposed to do and what I wanted HER to do about me having nausea and vertigo, so i asked her if she was actually a doctor and i hadn't accidentally come in to see the cleaner. She didn't like that. In the end she told me I'd have to wait until my GP came back off holiday the week after next to have relief from my symptoms. I came outside and spoke to a receptionist and within 10 minutes i had a prescription for the medication to help with the nausea and vertigo prescribed by another doctor. I have heard of others who have had similar experiences with this GP and as a result will only see her when nobody else is available.

Short link to review Dr Shiranee Jeganathan: http://iwgc.net/ed8rl