Dr Sardis Dagogo

4th March 2017
Written by a carer at Winchester Day Hospital

My husband was attended by Dr Dagogo at Winchester A and E after I had driven him there from Andover because I was aware something was wrong him. Knowing my husband as always active, energetic, never suffering headaches, nausea, slow of speech, movement, understanding, putting shoes on the wrong feet my immediate thought were, he was going to have a stroke. I had seen these signs with my Mother-in-Law who died as a result of the stroke. The 111 service attended our home quickly and suggested I take my husband to the Hospital, they informed the A and E I was on my way. My husband who could not walk unaided and I were sent on our way Dr Dagogo advising me to give my husband Asprin. I could not believe this was really happening. I drove him home where he continued to suffer from the Stroke. As a result he is partially sighted and has other problems as a consequence of the stroke.

Short link to review Dr Sardis Dagogo: http://iwgc.net/efbku