Dr Roshni Popat

28th September 2017
Written by a patient at The Cedar Brook Practice

Dr Popat was recommended to me by my chemist after my old dr failed to diagnose me having pneumonia. I ended up in intensive care for 8 days on a respirator. I had stopped breathing in the ambulance. I was in hospital a total of 21 days so I was very eager to find a new Dr. When I first met Dr Popat she actually listened to me and made me feel very comfortable. I haven't been her patient for very long but any time I need to see her she's always made the time. I'm just getting over another chest infection but last week when I was very ill she came to my home to help me. I would highly recommend Dr Popat as well as all the other staff at the surgery. They have never made me feel like I'm bothering them and have always help resolve my problems. I am not very well due to being in the last stage of COPD so I do get a lot of chest infections and Dr Popat as well as the others have always made time to sort out my medication and organised people like Rapid Response to continue managing my well being. I just can't say enough good things about Dr Popat and the other Dr's and staff at Cedar Brook Prqctice. I've hit the jackpot for my healthcare and can't thank them enough. I just want to say a big Thank You for making me feel like I matter. Your all a 10/10.

Doctors working at The Cedar Brook Practice