Dr Roland Baumann

8th August 2015
Written by a patient at Craigmillar Medical Group

I think this Dr suffers from dementia, attended and office lost prescription, when DR Baumman was asked he did not recall or have any notes of the patient even being in office. Was ill for months couldn't speak sore throat chest, told me it was a bug. Went back three times and he said nothing wrong, I was totally I'll. Dr asked me what I expected of him, I told him he hadn't even referred me to hospital, no bloods were taken. Eventually 5 weeks later sputum test taken. 24 hours later phone call from DR Baumann string I had a severe chest infection, which people had been dying of in hospital. This is all wrong. Mucks your medication about, removes medication without consultation. Diabetic patients on tablets can't monitor it, Dr says nurse will check bloods yearly. What is that about? What happens in between? Lot of patients unhappy with this GP. Patients had no choice but to use these GPs told to use this surgery not asked? This Dr if asked has no clue about his patients health. Dose not know your name or anything about you and that is over a year wee were forced to go to this surgery.

Doctors working at Craigmillar Medical Group