Dr Rodney Stables

• Cardiology

24th March 2010
Written by a carer at Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital

My husband was Dr, Stables patient and he is an excellent doctor He gave his full attention to him and my worries. He did all that he could for my husband, he even rang us up at home and also gave us his mobile number to ring if we had any questions to ask him. Unfortunately my husband's problem was, what Dr Stables called, 'unique' and although he did all that he could to 'fix' him it was to be.

14th December 2009
Written by a patient at Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital

This Doctor my family call him Dr Rod is a down to earth person who gives your the options on your treatment tells what he thinks is best in terms that any person could understand, This man without a shadow of doubt is the best medical practioner I have had the pleasure to deal with, he has conducted two alcohol ablaitions on my heart, my daily life is much improved and I have kept my active job, owing to the surgery carried out by Dr Rod . I will never forget after my first ablation he went to the hospital cafe and sat a drank tea with my wife and two lads and explianed how everything had gone well in the operation .

19th July 2008
Written by a patient at Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital

Good ,down to earth doctor who explained my options but left the final decision to me - did a grand job and i am better than i have been in many years

Nearest Cardiologists