Dr Robert Bale

• Psychiatry

22nd October 2017
Written by a carer at Warneford Hospital

I wonder if this review will get posted and if it does whether it will stay there. Dr Bale made a decision in 2011 not to deal with my complaints. He is not concerned about people getting locked in although no doubt he doesn't want it himself. He hasn't said that what I have said is untrue and I am sure he doesn't want to be treated like me just as Dr Shaw who called the staff 'horrible' doesn't want to be treated like me. I wish them all the best. I am a member of the public.

13th August 2008
Written by a patient at Warneford Hospital

Dr Bale has helped me tremendously during a very difficult period. He is always ready to listen and discuss issues I might want to raise. The treatment Dr Bale has arranged for me has been based on a 'partnership' approach between doctor and patient, giving a sense of control over therapeutic suggestions. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Bale as an excellent specialist.

Short link to review Dr Robert Bale: http://iwgc.net/e3wl