Dr Rachel O' Donnell

14th August 2017
Written by a patient at Cross Deep Surgery

I have been living in the UK for more than three years and I need to commend Dr O' Donnell. She is an amazing doctor who is knowledgeable and efficient. She knows hot to treat all cases we presented her with and all the solutions she suggested were 100% accurate and efficient. She listens carefully on what the symptoms or concerns are and evalutes 100% accurately the situation. She re-established our trust to NHS doctors and GPs which was lost after dealing with other doctors. She is a gem in the Cross Deep Surgery and we would like to see more people like her.

11th June 2016

9th June 2015
Written by a patient at Cross Deep Surgery

The few times I have seen Dr. O'Donnell have been a very good and positive experience. She explains things clearly - she talks to your face and not the computer screen - and has a lovely way about her that takes the edge off an appointment. I have recommended Dr. O'Donnell to friends and not least to my children who are in the process of leaving our old surgery to join Cross Deep Surgery. All the girls in reception are a delight and 'other' surgery reception staff should book in to Cross Deep Surgery for a master class in how to look after patients.

Short link to review Dr Rachel O' Donnell: http://iwgc.net/eemfj