Dr Peter Arkwright

• Immunology
  • Paediatrics

23rd February 2018
Written by a carer at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital

My son has been under this Dr for some years now. Yet there are several things I’ve had to tell the Dr to do. He wasn’t checking the levels of the drugs in my sons blood to make sure they was active until I made him aware this is what my dr does and is imperative. He also thinks I am unaware that Drs, GPS and pharmacy’s get PAID to administer flu jabs. Nor that a patient mother is more than entitled to make a decision regarding her sons care!! I discussed with him that I’d researched flu jabs and felt the risk wasn’t worth it. He has since continued to be rude and write it as a reason for my son being ill and saying he has to have it yearly. I had disagreed with the jab. But my ex was not of the same opinion and I felt bullied to agree to the jab. Yet the Dr failed to arrange this and then now goes on to blame me! Can’t wait tell my son comes of age and can be seen by my dr as I have the same condition as my son.

9th December 2012
Written by a carer at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital

My son has been seeing Dr Peter Arkwright for 2 years now and the difference in care from previous specialists is amazing. When attending appointments we never feel rushed and are able to ask as many questions as we want. It really feels like he truly cares about his patients and definitely seems to go that extra mile. My son who is now 8 years old thinks that Dr Peter Arkwright is the best doctor ever!!!!! Dr Arkwright also has an amazing team of specialist nurses!

3rd September 2011
Written by a carer at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital

My son has been under Dr Arkwright since he has 18mths old, hes now 5. He has always had the best treatment, care and attention from this Dr and his team especially immunology nurse Barbara Boardman. My son is doing well with his condition which i put down to all the help, support and great work from the immunology team. Can't rate them high enough

Nearest Immunologists