Dr Nicoletta Gentili

• Psychiatry

10th December 2013

I was a patient of Dr Gentili a long time ago - in 1992 when I was 17 years old and she was a trainee psychiatrist in her mid-twenties at Queens Hospital in Croydon. I had borderline personality disorder and was diagnosed as clinically depressed. I was very suicidal and self-harmed. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr Gentili. She was absolutely brilliant. I couldn't have got through this crisis without her. She really understood me and really cared about me. She was not just a great psychiatrist who helped me medically and emotionally, she really connected with me and was very warm and kind to me. I'm 38 now and I'm doing very well and everything is ok now but just thinking about how great she was and how she was with me, makes tears well up in my eyes. I'm not surprised she's now one of the country's top psychiatrists. Thank you Dr Gentili for helping me :-)

Short link to review Dr Nicoletta Gentili: http://iwgc.net/eelkf