Dr Nadja Gunneberg

7th December 2015
Written by a patient at Vale of Leven Hospital

You will find it difficult to get a better Dr than this one. If your looking for a Dr who is genuinely interested in your wellbeing then this Is the Dr for you. A family Dr of the highest quality.

16th June 2015
Written by a patient at Vale of Leven Hospital

I have major trust issues with human beings in general but especially doctors. I've only Been seeing this Dr about six months and in that short space of time, she has gone at my pace constantly reassuring me that i'm in control of what happens. She has an extremely gentle nature and both compassion and respect radiates from within when your in her company making it so much easier to open up to her in confidence. She is truly a doctor who not only speaks a good job but more importantly she shows her level of care in all her actions thus making her a great Dr whom I feel really privileged to call my GP. I know I've already started to confide in her and in time I believe she will gain my full trust also.

Short link to review Dr Nadja Gunneberg: http://iwgc.net/ed44d