Dr Miriam Winn

1st July 2018
Written by a patient at Mid Sussex Health Care

I have seen Dr Winn on two occasions and on both have found her to be rude and dismissive. The first time I saw her I felt very unwell and left the surgery in tears because if her attitude which made me feel as if she thought I was wasting her time. She told me off for asking her about information I’d seen on the NHS website!! I have since been diagnosed with a serous health condition so was not time wasting.

3rd March 2017
Written by a patient at The Pheonix Surgery

Miriam Winn is the most wonderful GP I have ever met. I always looked forward to seeing her, because she understood. She handled me very professionally, compassionately and thoughtfully. Just seeing made me feel better, even in my darkest times. And we laughed. That's priceless.

21st November 2013
Written by a patient at The Pheonix Surgery

I am 52 years old and Dr Miriam Wynn is the best doctor I've ever encountered. Thoroughly professionally but totally approachable and personable. A truly exceptional GP.

Short link to review Dr Miriam Winn: http://iwgc.net/ehass