dr-mary-tacchi

Dr Mary Tacchi

Written by a patient at Newcastle General Hospital
15th September 2017

I met Dr Tacchi at my solicitors office in newcastle in july 2017 for her to do an assessment on me for injuries as a result of child sexual abuse. I was really nervous but this lady was lovely and I felt comfortable and relaxed during the course of the assessment. I don't yet know the outcome of her report but either way i felt she was professional throughout the meeting and really pleasant and understanding. I would recommend her to others as I had no problems at all meeting her. I have selected that i saw her at newcastle general hospital as there was no option to add the actual meeting place at my solicitors office in Newcastle. Thank you.

Written by a patient at Newcastle Crisis Assessment Team
21st September 2013

I met this doctor last year, she is really friendly and helpful. She understands mental health issues really well and is able to put you at ease. I would definitely recommend her.

Written by a member of staff at St Nicholas Hospital
20th March 2012

MJ is a passionate psychiatrist with a well-deserved national reputation and a great colleague

• Psychiatry

I am Mary-Jane Tacchi and work as a psychiatrist at the Newcastle and North Tyneside Crisis Assessment and Treatment Service

Nearest Psychiatrists