Dr Manal El-Maraghy

• Psychiatry

7th December 2015
Written by a carer at Rectory Lane Health Centre

I am a Mental Health Advocate and have worked in this area for approximately 20 years. I accompanied a patient to an assessment recently with Dr. Manal El-Maraghy and I have to say it was one of the best assessments I have ever witnessed. Dr. El-Maraghy conducted an extensive and extremely thorough assessment which started with the patient, his sister and me being present, she then saw the patient on his own for about 40 minutes, and concluded with all of us in attendance again to complete the assessment. In all, the process took about 90 minutes, and it was not only thorough & professional, but it was extremely patient-focused and conducted in a caring and inclusive inclusive way. Dr. Manal El-Maraghy has a great "bedside manner" and I would consider her to be in the top ten psychiatrists that I know. In particular, her approach epitomizes "To cure sometimes, to treat often and to comfort always".

Short link to review Dr Manal El-Maraghy: http://iwgc.net/efdg4