Dr Laurene Whitfield

22nd January 2020

Came into GP practice with an ongoing issue where I had been let down by other Health Care Professionals in the NHS. This Dr listened, and resolved matter immediately. Well done from one Clinician to another, you are an asset to the profession.

25th September 2019

Best doctor I've ever had bar none. She's more approachable than most, doesn't give the impression she's judging you and is informed about a range of options to combat issues. I highly recommend this doctor.

18th June 2019

Very helpful. Sensitive. Informed, educated and intelligent/ I'm surprised by the other review. I've always found Dr Whitfield to be extremely helpful. She was patient, open minded, generous with her time. I feel very grateful for her help and care.

13th July 2018

Ignored my explanation of the cause of my symptoms. Did not examine me at all. Prescribed a drug that I found when reading the information leaflet should not be taken by someone on the other drug which I am taking. Surely drugs should not be prescribed without an examination. Surely the patient should be listened to. Surely interaction with other prescribed drugs should be checked before prescribing.

Short link to review Dr Laurene Whitfield: http://iwgc.net/ehkhf