Dr Kirpal Sahota

• Psychiatry

12th December 2017
Written by a patient at St Charles' Hospital

Dr Kirpal Sahota was my locum consultant psychiatrist at St Charles Hospital, London, which hospital clearly did not deserve such a great professional; however the patients did.She had a clear and methodological intellect approaching medical problems, and is a truly fantastically caring person.She was among the few doctors who really believed in my recovery, and was very positive, which I needed, totally lacking confidence in my own future.She asked the clinical psychologist Dr Tiplady to treat me - which treatment was not possible according Dr Sieropatowska ward doctor before.Not only I was put on a medication which actually helped me, and changed my life during her time at the hospital, but she also deeply cared about my future in the system, and even my mother's mental well-being, because it was terribly difficult for her to see me suffering so much.With Dr Tiplady they were a fantastic team, and my recovery depended hugely upon them.I cannot but wish her a workplace which is worthy of her, not just as a doctor, but a truly benevolent person to patients.

6th February 2015
Written by a member of staff

I had the good fortune of working alongside Dr Kirpal Sahota at Thornford Park Medium & Low Secure Psychiatric Hospital in Thatcham, Berkshire 2000-2003 and was greatly impressed with her fine professional attributes viz knowledge and skills base,interpersonal,listening and communication finesse,caring nature and down to earth friendly vibrant personality making her a great team player. Patients and staff held her in high regard. Sunil Dharmabandhu 077 924 947 04 (mobile)

Short link to review Dr Kirpal Sahota: http://iwgc.net/eebhk