Dr Joy Nwufoh

7th December 2015
Written by a patient at The Whitehorse Practice

Worst experience with a GP that I've ever had. Completely dismissed my concerns without any explanation, and told me that I wasn't a doctor so didn't know what I was talking about. She seemed annoyed that I was wasting her time and didn't ask me any questions about my general health/other symptoms. I came away feeling quite upset and certainly not reassured in the slightest!

13th February 2015
Written by a patient at The Whitehorse Practice

This doctor has been very rude to me and dismissive of me and my only recommendation can be to not visit Dr joy nwufoh she upset me greatly and also went against my regular doctors advice, I have made the mistake of seeing her twice now and I never will again.

6th December 2013
Written by a patient at The Whitehorse Practice

I had a "plesure" to be seen by dr. Nwufoh on several ocassions - always very bad exprience. She is always rude and ignoring any symptoms - afer 3 months of continous pain and at least three visits she still insisted that is my imagination - end up on major operation. Stay away. Everyone I know who belongs to Whitehorse Road practice is staying away from her. Thats why all other doctors in the practice are always fully booked but there is never a problem to be booked to see her. Stay away...

Doctors working at The Whitehorse Practice