Dr John Nellaney

31st July 2017
Written by a patient at Central Health Centre

Comes across very uninterested in what you have to say. Seemed as if I was wasting his time, even though I did not ask to speak to a doctor, as my nurse dealt with my case. Said my case was not urgent compared to his other cases ( unprofessional ) and his manner was not at all understanding.

24th March 2017
Written by a patient at Central Health Centre

Dr Nellaney is a brilliant GP. I attended him with very high BP and a searing headache..within an hour I was in CT and being investigated. Since this incident, he has been amazing and he has looked after me in a first class way. As the previous reviewer has said, his only problem is being too popular and never being able to get an appointment with him!

8th January 2016
Written by a patient at Central Health Centre

Dr Nellaney is a very approachable and understanding GP. He listens and is interested in what you have to say, he also trusts my judgement with regard to the chronic condition I have and is always willing to listen to my suggestions about possible treatment options. He is attentive and keeps up to date with new treatments. The biggest problem is trying to get an appoitment with him.

Short link to review Dr John Nellaney: http://iwgc.net/egn3m