Dr Jennifer Beach

30th September 2016
Written by a patient at Twickenham Park Surgery

I have been a patient of Dr Jennie Beach for the past 6 years but have seen her on a bi-weekly basis over the past 2 months for breast cancer care. She is understanding, emphatic and has been instrumental in my recovery process. She listens, makes me feel very comfortable and always has a friendly smile. She is knowledgeable, proactive in her approach and I always walk away from my appointment feeling satisfied that I have received excellent service and I can trust that she will look after me. Even though she sees many patients, she will always be aware of my information, remember me and don't have to remind her. She always goes over and above to help and has really made such a difference in my cancer recovery process. I am very grateful that she is my doctor and I recommend her very highly.

13th January 2015
Written by a patient at Twickenham Park Surgery

I WENT TO SEE THIS DOCTOR TODAY AND SHE WAS VERY HELPFUL AS I HAD A VERY FEW DAYS, SHE LISTENED TO WHAT I HAD TO SAY AND LET ME FINISH BEFORE SHE TALKED TO ME. I CAME OUT OF THE SURYERY FEELING MUCH BETTER THEN I WENT IN. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ALL OF MY FAMILY.

3rd December 2014
Written by a patient at Twickenham Park Surgery

Very bad cervice. Didn't care to check my baby properly when he had a bad fever and very bad rush.

19th September 2014
Written by a patient at Twickenham Park Surgery

A wonderful doctor how listens and gives great advice. I have seen Dr Beach several times and felt that she has given me time to explain how I have felt when I have broke down in tears. A brilliant doctor to see if you are a woman.

Short link to review Dr Jennifer Beach: http://iwgc.net/efbuv