Dr Jane Heathcote

7th May 2019

Dr Jane is a great GP and has always taken my complaints and worries about my health seriously. I’ve always felt very listened to and heard whenever we’ve met and think she does a great job despite the lack of resources.

27th February 2016

Unfortunately I have had a very poor experience with this doctor, I have found her rude and arrogant.always make you feel very small and as if your wasting her time,We the patient go to see doctors when we need medical help and not for a lecture from them. I have since changed my doctor thank god. I will be making a official complaint to the NHS trust about this doctor.

18th February 2016

Unfortunately found this doctor arrogant and not interested in the health problems I was pointing out to her, even though I was in severe pain she just brushed it aside and without checking me just told me to continue with the medication previously prescribed by a doctor.she in not very helpful and you feel rushed or just another number on her list.its appalling way to practice medicine if your not willing to help normal patients who are seeking medical help for their problems.

17th February 2016

Absolutely appalling service from this doctor, found her very arrogant and rude,not very Proffesional at all.i have made a written official complaint to the trust.

Short link to review Dr Jane Heathcote: http://iwgc.net/eepg6