Dr Izabela Jurewicz

• Psychiatry

23rd November 2016
Written by a patient at St Davids Medical Centre

It is rare that one meets a superb doctor, a sympathetic listener and a thoroughly likeable person; Dr Izabela is all three. It's almost worth having my symptoms just to be able to talk to her again.

25th March 2016
Written by a patient at St Davids Medical Centre

I was very anxious about needing to see a psychiatrist about my condition, and feared that I might be labelled a loon. I need not have worried. Dr Jurewicz spoke to me rationally and sympathetically, and explained where the roots of my problem lay. Her quiet authority and extensive expertise soon set my mind at rest.

20th November 2015

I wholeheartedly agree with your reviewer: Dr Jurwicz listens with all her being, as though you are the only person in the world during the time you are with her. This enables her to get at the root of problems and offer life-changing medical and psychological help. Other patients may have complete confidence in her personal manner and demonstrative abilities.

19th November 2015
Written by a member of staff

Dr Jurewicz combines great expertise with real empathy for her patients. She is a thorough professional, and I should be happy to leave a loved one in her care, accepting totally her diagnosis and recommended treatment. It is all too rare these days to find someone who combines expert knowledge with a winning manner and genuine concern for her patients. Cardiff is indeed lucky to have her because her expertise and the way it is administered is so greatly needed.

Short link to review Dr Izabela Jurewicz: http://iwgc.net/eeqda