Dr Hilary Ramsay

Latest Reviews

13th February 2015
Written by a patient at Sutherland Lodge Surgery

Dr Ramsay is always my preferred doctor, I can rely on her to always get back to me no matter how inconvenient it is for her. I trust her completely (as you should any doctor) but rather than feeling like an inconvenience and feeling those vibes, Dr Ramsay will sit and listen, guide and advise. I would 100% recommend this doctor, my Mum also will only see her! Personally I do not see how Sutherland Lodge can improve on this particular doctor other than never let her leave the practice!

9th February 2015
Written by a patient at Sutherland Lodge Surgery

Dr Ramsay is very professional, a good listener, articulate and thorough.

12th January 2015
Written by a patient at Sutherland Lodge Surgery

Dr Ramsay is a brilliant doctor and always spends a great deal of time sorting me out and dealing with my complex medical history and the plethora of medication I have to take. Always takes time to listen and quick to refer me on to the many hospital departments I need to go to. I would highly recommend her.

17th December 2014
Written by a patient at Sutherland Lodge Surgery

Dr Ramsey is kind and professional. She listens to the patient and is ready to discuss any problems that I may have.

Short link to review Dr Hilary Ramsay: http://iwgc.net/edsw