Dr Haythem Naseef

20th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Orchard Practice

This individual is a repulsive bigot. During one consultation some time back he actively compared his own country to the NHS his views have no place in the NHS service. He dislikes anyone that asks questions about their care and will ignore requests for help if HE doesn’t see that its warranted. His has a god complex and many refuse to see him. Without our knowledge the consultant who looks after our disabled son discharged him into Naseef’s care. This was an administrative process as our son moved from child to adult care. We didn’t need to know it was simply an administrative process. IN A YEAR Naseef failed to action that letter and now whilst we try to unravel the problems that have been caused by the incompetence the exchanges from the Orchard practe contain distortion of facts and back covering instead of actually trying to sort out the problems their lack of attention has caused in the first please. Our sons benefits which rely on the medical reviews have ceased. His mobility allowance which provides travel to and from college for his education has all been suspended. Even his blue badge will be taken away because of the administration Naseef failed to perform a year ago. In our experience he is an unpleasant person, he is incompetent.

12th February 2015
Written by a patient at The Orchard Practice

Every patient sees a doctor for some kind of treatment and a doctor's first job perhaps is to listen to the patient about his/her problem. In the past I have seen quite a few doctors who do not give the patient enough chance/time to express the problem. Unless the problem is clear to a doctor he/she cannot provide proper treatment. Dr Naseef has always had time to listen to me or my wife and prescribed medication or referred to hospital whatever necessary and best for the patient. He is one of the best I have come across and being a senior citizen I have come across many doctors. Most importantly, his treatment is very good because he understands the patients' exact problem by listening to them. Every patient seeing a doctor or dentist has the first impression of either fear or trust. I trusted Dr Naseef from day one.