Dr Fardeen Haque

3rd November 2020

Once again Fardeen's immense experience helped me through a physical problem. I am experiencing sensitivity in the hip area. Having visited private motor skeletal physio and spending over £350 I decided to contact Fardeen, within five minutes he had diagnosed the problem as greater tricohanteric pain and printed off information sheet and suggested exercise and possible further treatment. I have lived in over 10 locations in the UK and had many GP's. Without question Fardeen excels he gives me complete confidence and his clinical knowledge is impressive. I always feel that we have good repport and he is a great listener.

17th June 2018

Dr Haque is a phenomenal doctor, who has treated me and my family for a considerable amount of years through my struggles with Epilepsy, muscular pains, anxiety, migraines etc. I appreciate all the work he has done for me and for my family(Particularly my eldest brother who suffers seriously with his Schizophrenia, paranoia and anger issues). I can only appreciate and praise the amount of determination and attentiveness of Dr Haque and I'm proud to have him as my doctor in my local GP.

19th February 2018

I have always received the best care and attention. Dr Haque is a fantastic Doctor and I have no hesitation in recommending him or the practice.

19th January 2016

Dr Haque always takes time to explain the issues and to ensure you understand the treatment provided. He is articulate and clear

Short link to review Dr Fardeen Haque: http://iwgc.net/eftrc