Dr Farakh Sadiq

14th January 2018
Written by a patient at Hyde Park Surgery

This doctor is the kindest and understanding woman in a GP surgery that I have met. She is a realist and looks you in the face when talking with you. I have needed a few medicines in the last 2 years. The main thing firstly was for anxiety as my best friend was dying and she was very clear about what I needed. I went back to her every 2 weeks for reassurance about how I was getting on and she was so good and made me feel much better mentally. Then I had a bowel issue. Finger up the bum but it was gentle and again proper medication and that was resolved. Then... a chest infection and again medication which cleared up much quicker than on its own. Yes ... this doctor is one I would recommend to anyone that needs a proper professional / caring / genuine / real person that actually believes in supporting any person that comes into her room. Some doctors give me the creeps.... she is not one of those.

Short link to review Dr Farakh Sadiq: http://iwgc.net/entu